192.168.1.2 is a private IP address that is the default for certain models of home broadband routers typically sold outside of the United States. As a private IP address, 192.168.1.2 need not be unique across the entire internet, but only within its own local network. While this IP address is set as default by the manufacturer for some routers, any router or computer on local network can be set to use 192.168.1.2
WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH 192.168.1.2
When you log in, the IP address 192.168.1.2 router device you will be logged in as fully authorized. You can easily change settings or make necessary changes which software can offer you. After logging on to the management panel by the IP you are capable of settings like that, Security Options, Network Management, IP QoS, DNS, proxy, LAN, WAN, WLAN settings, DSL, ADSL, MAC, WPS block are adjustments that you can change.
HOW DO I GO TO THE ADDRESS OF 192.168.1.2
To reach your modem’s address, you can simply go to http://192.168.1.2 or you can type this manually and hit the enter button. After that, you have to insert username and password and you can able to access the various settings.
In this process, it is commonly seen that most users enter the wrong password or sometimes they forgets their password. If users don’t know username and password or they forget it they can take help from the process written below.
WHAT TO DO WHEN YOU DON’T REMEMBER THE PASSWORD
In case you forgets your password, you can easily take help from the below steps.
1. Turn your router back.
2. Check that plug cable would be connected properly.
3. With the help of sharp objects like toothpick or needle hold down the reset button(on the back side of the router) for at least 10 seconds.
4. Let the boost up process work properly.
5. Remove the plugin button for an at least 30 seconds and restart it.
It is advised that if you don’t have much knowledge about it, take help from someone who knows about it very well. Hope you all are not able to access your router or modem admin area. Also, do like and share us using below social buttons.
- 192.168.0.1 IP TO LOGIN, DLINK ROUTER LOGIN
- 192.168.1.1 Logins with username & passwords
- 10.0.0.1 Router Login: Default Username & Passwords for Wireless modem
- 192.168.1.254 IP Administration: Router Default IP address
- 192.168.1.1 – Default Router Password List: Admin Logins