192.168.l.l IP Address is the default IP address of your wireless router or ADSL modem. 192.168 ll is the address which could connect other devices to access the internet facility. For that, it will ask for username and password because you are trying to get into administrative settings. After that, you can be able to make necessary settings.
WHAT CAN BE DONE WITH 192.168 1.1?
When you enter 192.168.1.1 with you processor, you will be able to access its various features. After logging the IP address you can able to perform various functions like network management, security options, IP QoS, DNS, Proxy, LAN, WAN, WLAN settings, DSL, DHCP client, PPPOE, MAC, WPS and DSL.
HOW TO CONNECT ROUTER THROUGH 192.168.l.l?
This is the most common IP addresses which can be used to avail various services. If you want to connect your router through 192.168.1.1, the following are the steps given:-
- You can type manually http://192.168.1.1 or http://192.168.l.l to the address bar or you can simply copy paste it and then hit the enter button. A page will be open then search for management console and enter the username and password which is most of the time written on the back side of the router.
- Look through the page and search for network part. You can easily setup your network with dial-up /DSL methods for others, enter username and password you can get up from your network provider.
- A new page will be open in front of you which will ask for wireless functions. Always choose for WPA or WPE for your network safety.
WHAT CAN YOU DO IF YOU FORGET’S YOUR WIRELESS USERNAME AND PASSWORD?
In case if you forget your wireless password you can able to generate a new one by resisting the previous one. There can be a hidden reset button behind every router or ADSL modem. Turn your modem back and hold that button for at least 10 seconds with the help of toothpick or needle. In this process, it is normal to break your internet connection for a while. After that, you can able generate a new password by restarting it. If you don’t have much knowledge about it, try to take help from someone who is having some knowledge about it.
- 192.168.0.1 IP TO LOGIN, DLINK ROUTER LOGIN
- 192.168.1.1 Logins with username & passwords
- 10.0.0.1 Router Login: Default Username & Passwords for Wireless modem
- 192.168.1.254 IP Administration: Router Default IP address
- 192.168.1.1 – Default Router Password List: Admin Logins